Tiens Cordyceps 100 capsules
- Enhances the body’s general resistance.
- Improves appetite, beneficial during convalescence.
- Energises, increases stamina, reduces fatigue, which can improve sports performance.
- Displays antiviral and antibacterial properties against e.g. Staphylococcus aureus.
- Helps balance blood sugar metabolism.
- Supports the respiratory system, especially lung efficiency and oxygen utilisation (accelerates cell adaptation to low oxygen levels).
- Enhances male potency.
- Supports the Immune System:
• Strengthens the immune system – use Cordyceps for increasing immunity in adults;
• Reduces effects of chronic fatigue;
• Promotes vitality, and longevity;
• Protects the body against the damaging effects of radiation and tumor formation.
- Supports the Respiratory System:
• Helps improve symptoms of chronic bronchitis;
• Promotes healthy lung function.
- Supports Kidney Function:
• Promotes healthy kidney function;
• Acts as a kidney tonic.
• Increases brain performance;
• Ensures normal function of body organs.
The main ingredients of cordyceps are cordycepin and adenosine – active substances whose presence in the fungus determines the quality of the cultivation. They can play a role in a wide spectrum of biological processes, for instance in intercellular transport of energy. Other active ingredients are polysaccharides, cordycepic acid and vitamin A, B, C, E, 16 among acids, superoxide dismutase (SOD) as well as zinc, selenium, magnesium, iron and potassium.
A number of 1–2 capsule of the preparation may be taken twice a day, on an empty stomach between meals with warm water.
Packing: 100 capsules x 595 mg