Himplasia is a herbal ayurvedic formulation that promotes optimum prostate health, urogenital function, bladder function and reproductive function. Himplasia is a non-hormonal herbal blend which helps maintain a healthy prostrate and an effective reproductive function.
- Himplasia helps maintain a healthy prostate
- Himplasia promotes healthy bladder functions
- Himplasia promotes a healthy reproductive function.
- Himplasia maintains normal urinary output.
- Himplasia promotes freer urinary flow.
- Himplasia supports male fertility.
- Himplasia has been proven to be a safe and cost-efficient approach to supporting the overall normal urogenital functions
- Himplasia has been rated superior to products based on Saw Palmetto.
Key ingredients :
Small Caltrops (Gokshura) is useful in treating BPH, genitourinary infections, painful urination, hematuria and dysuria.
Cutch Tree (Puga) is chiefly responsible for inhibiting the 5α-reductase enzyme. This action blocks the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, the major sex hormone in prostatic cells responsible for BPH.
Three-leaved Caper (Varuna) relieves post-prostatectomy atony of bladder and improves overall bladder tone. It exhibits strong anti-inflammatory action that soothes BPH-induced pain.
Directions : 1 tablet to be taken twice daily with meals. Allow several weeks for benefits. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.
Package : 60 tablets
Side Effects : There are no side effects observed with the use of Himplasia even for a long-term use of about 6 months on regular basis.