Enterosgel is an innovative intestinal adsorbent developed for binding toxins, viruses, allergens, pathogens and other harmful substances in the GI tract and removing them from the body.
Enterosgel works like a clever “sponge”: gently passing through the gut. It adsorbs only medium-weight molecules of harmful substances in the gut, which are toxins, pathogens, allergens and viruses, and removes them within 12-24 hours with your normal bowel movement. Due to its hydrophobic features and porous structure Enterosgel does not remove water, vitamins and other beneficial substances from the gut and is completely removed from the body within 12-24 hours.
Benefit of Enterosgel:
- helps to stop diarrhoea or shortens the duration of diarrhoea;
- reduces or prevents toxic and allergic reactions;
- relieves symptoms of indigestion;
- helps to restore beneficial intestinal microflora;
- protects gastrointestinal mucous membrane and promotes healing of its lesions;
- a natural remedy to detoxify the body by reducing the toxic load and thus cleanse the liver and kidneys;
- may be used to prevent hardening of the arteries;
- can be taken during pregnancy and whilst breast-feeding;
- Enterosgel is free from preservatives, colours, gluten, fat, sugar, lactose artificial flavours and sweeteners.
- reduce adverse reactions that cause a hangover.
Immediately after the feast – 2 tablespoons;
In the morning before eating breakfast – 2 tablespoons;
4-5 hours – half of the above volume
This method helps to reduce the danger of alcohol raspivaniya to a minimum.
Ingredients: Polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate, (methyl silicic acid hydrogel) 70%, water purified 30%.
Directions: Enterosgel should be given 1-2 hours before or after a meal.
For babies and children under 3, Enterosgel can be used under the advice of a doctor. The single dose for babies under 1 is one third of a teaspoon up to 6 times a day.
Children 3-5 years – 1/3 to 2/3 of a sachet three times a day.
Children 5 yrs+ – take half or one sachet three times a day.
Adults – one sachet three times a day.
ENTEROSGEL® is patented by the Swiss company Bioline Pharmaceutical AG, reg. No .: CH-170.3.037.749-3 and manufactured in the Czech Republic.